Two nights stay in the centre of the Old Town, enjoy a sight seeing tour, a Chopin piano concert and a visit to the Wieliczka Salt Mines. Meals half board at romantic Italian restaurant in the hotel.
- arrival in Krakow, airport transfer to the hotel,
- low carbon sightseeing tour of the city.
- trip to Wieliczka Salt Mine,
- and Chopin Concert in the evening.
- free time,
- transfer to the airport and departure.
Wieliczka Salt Mine is one of Poland’s most popular tourist attractions with over a million visitors each year, built in the 13th Century, the mine includes dozens of sculptures and four chapels.
Our Krakow weekend trip can be customised to your requirements, please contact us via the booking form on the right with an outline of what you’d like to do in Krakow.
Hotel & Italian Restaurant
Stay two nights half board at Hotel Karmel in the heart of the Kazimierz district, near to both Wawel Castle and main square. The hotel has an Italian restaurant serving Italian and Polish cuisine.
Krakow Weekend Trip includes,
- Airport transfer from airport to hotel & return
- Two nights accommodation in a 3 star hotel in the Old Town centre
- Half board meals in an Italian restaurant at the hotel
- Chopin piano concert
- Visit and tour of Wieliczka Salt Mines near Krakow
- Low carbon sight seeing tour of Krakow
Flights to Krakow
Low cost flights are available for the Krakow Weekend Trip from a number of UK airports including London, Edinburgh, Leeds, Birmingham, Bristol, Nottingham, Liverpool and Newcastle. Trip price does not include cost of flights.